[Fedora-directory-users] Replication Master Hub

Alberto garcia_juafer at gva.es
Tue Jan 15 15:28:48 UTC 2008

The problem is the following, in our organization we have a master servant and other in mode Hub, we have some classrooms of objects created with his attributes, example classroom of object CBSPERSONAL, with attributes apellido1, apellido2, name, mail, telephone.

When reply brings into existence a user in the teacher itself perfectly and in the hub I can modify his attributes, the problem comes when in the teacher I create a classroom's object CBSPERSONAL, and one answers back well in the hub, but when I attempt modifying this object in the hub he gives me the following message:

LDAP server is unwilling to perform; Cannot update referral.

If in the hub I modify any object that he not come from a classroom of object created it works correctly.

The two servants share the same card index 99user.ldif