[Fedora-directory-users] FDS config problem with GSSAPI: No suchfile or directory

Listbox listbox at hymerfania.com
Thu Jan 17 18:41:55 UTC 2008

That was it!
Thanks So Much!
I have FDS 1.1 , and

"KRB5_KTNAME=/var/kerberos/krb5kdc/fdirsrv.keytab ; export KRB5_KTNAME"

     was already in /etc/sysconfig/dirsrv. Unfortunately, I was trying to
put

"export KRB5_KTNAME=/etc/dirsrv/slapd-trixter/fdirsrv.keytab"

     in my dirsrv startup script, and that was where the keytab actually
was. But I moved it, and cleaned up the startup script, and it worked. I
don't understand why this did not show up in any of the dirsrv logs, but
I'll take the solution.

Now krb5kdc is reporting a "Clock skew too great" error, which is very
strange, everthing is on the same host: kr5kcd, dirserv, and ldap client.

C.