[Fedora-directory-users] So I have a Samba PDC + FDS, What now?

Gary Martin gm4rtin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:45:05 UTC 2008

I have successfully completed the Howto:Samba documentation.  I think
I have a working Samba PDC with a FDS backend.  I can add users with
smbpasswd -a.  The problem I have is connecting a windows workstation
to the domain.  The connection fails complaining about the user name
or password.  What user should I be using to add workstations to the
domain, a member of the 'Domain Admins' or the Administrator user?  I
have tried both and neither seem to work.  Thanks.