[Fedora-directory-users] Can't create users, time for complete wipe and re-install?

Listbox listbox at hymerfania.com
Mon Jan 21 23:27:20 UTC 2008

Hi folks,
I'm really stumped by this "Insufficient 'add' privilege" problem.
I can create all the "Administrators" I want for the netscaperoot directory,
but none of those users can:

A)	Create new users for my hymesruzicka directory
B)	Create a new "Directory Administrator" for my hymesruzicka directory
C)	Grant "'add' privilege" to my existing "Configuration Administrator"
my hymesruzicka directory
D)	Add a user from the netscaperoot users to my hymesruzicka directory
"Directory Administrator" group
E)	Modify or add the existing ACLs for my hymesruzicka directory

Is there a way to create a new "Directory Administrator" and other users? If
not, and we have to wipe and re-install from scratch, what must we do to
ensure that we can create users and administrators for our directory?

Thanks!