[Fedora-directory-users] Saslauthd Authentication Issues

Jared B. Griffith jared.griffith at farheap.com
Thu Jan 24 04:38:04 UTC 2008

Well..... this sort of works, and yes, the system authentication is already going through ldap.
The system is a free-bsd 6.0 system, and I am able to authenticate using what you described but I am not able to create mailboxes, which is something for the cyrus imap list. I was just seeing if anyone had any luck doing this or if there were specific options that had to be enabled or modified for this to work with the FDS.