[Fedora-directory-users] Issue with Fedora DS Client Setup on HP???/

Satish Chetty satish at suburbia.org.au
Fri Jan 25 17:23:47 UTC 2008

Ajeet,
	You might have already done all this, but here is a summary of what you
need to do...

* You need to install HP client software/patches from
https://h20293.www2.hp.com/portal/swdepot/try.do?productNumber=J4269AA
* Create /etc/ldap.conf (if it doesn't exist)
* Need to have profile on FDS similar to what is needed by Solaris
clients (see FDS site for more info on Solaris profiles)
* Create a proxy agent under the profile. You can use ldap_proxy_config
for that which is usually under /opt/ldapux/config
* Run client setup /opt/ldapux/config/setup
* Modify pam.conf and nsswitch.conf

cheers,
-Satish.