[Fedora-directory-users] Fedora 1.1 source

kiran madala kirankmadala at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:10:13 UTC 2008

Hello,

Thank you for all the information. I have a question about  AD and DirSync though it is not directly related to this group. But I haven't found answer in any other forums for long time now so I am trying here.

How do you synchronize when a user is moved from one group to another in AD?. i.e. what kind of notification do you get from DirSync?

Kiran Madala.