[Fedora-directory-users] Simple Bind only in secured channel

Dael Maselli Dael.Maselli at lnf.infn.it
Sun Jun 15 11:20:34 UTC 2008

Well... this is terrible!!!

I _need_ also to support GSSAPI auth, and it doesn't work with SSL!

I don't know so much the LDAP protocol, I though the client asks for
capabilities the server when connect, so if is possible do hide the simple
bind capability in clear channel the clients doesn't try simple bind. No?

Please, give me a hint, my institution is going to migrate all Authentication
and Authorization to a system based on FDS and MIT Kerberos. This would be
a very blocking issue.

Dael.