[Fedora-directory-users] LDAP Load Tools

Michael Brown michael.brown at redhat.com
Thu Jun 19 02:56:49 UTC 2008

Hello All

Can anyone point me to load generation tools specific to LDAP?  Do they even exist?  I'm working with an RHDS customer (currently RHDS 7.1sp3,  hopefully moving to sp6 soon, or RHDS 8) with large attribute requirements (some attributes 25-30 Mbytes) who wants to do some modeling of performance in the lab so that memory sizing and configuration is less of a issue in production.  Ideally the tool(s) would incorporate multiple threads, and configurable simultaneous writes and reads/searches of multiple nodes.  However, I will settle for anything less than ideal at this point.

Thanks