[Fedora-directory-users] windows sync and password "clear"

Luigi Santangelo santangelo.luigi at tiscali.it
Thu Mar 20 09:00:19 UTC 2008

no, it does'nt work

>----Messaggio originale----
>Da: iferreir at personal.com.py
>Data: 20/03/2008 2.27
>A: "Luigi Santangelo"<santangelo.luigi at tiscali.it>, "General
discussion list for the Fedora Directory server project."<fedora-
directory-users at redhat.com>
>Cc: <fedora-directory-users at redhat.com>, <fedora-directory-users-
bounces at redhat.com>
>Ogg: Re: [Fedora-directory-users] windows sync and password "
clear"

>I don't know where I read but as far I know you should use only UNIX
crypt
>for password, so don't use MD5.

Para
>                                          <fedora-directory-
users at redhat.c

om>
>       Luigi
Santangelo                                                 cc
>       <santangelo.
luigi at tiscal
>       i.it>
Asunto
>       Enviado por:                       [Fedora-directory-users]
windows
>       fedora-directory-users-b           sync and password
"clear"
>       ounces at redhat.com
Clasificación
>                                         Uso
Interno
>       19/03/2008 06:37 a.
m.

>        Por favor, responda
>           Luigi
Santangelo
>       <santangelo.
luigi at tiscal
>          i.it>; Por
favor,
>              responda
>       "General discussion
list
>       for the Fedora
Directory
>           server
project."
users@
>             redhat.
com>

> [...]
>Then I added another user (yellow) with this code ldif
>
>dn: uid=yellow,ou=Other,ou=Students,ou=People,dc=xxxxx,dc=xx
>givenName: yellow
>sn: yellow
>objectClass: top
>objectClass: person
>objectClass: organizationalPerson
>objectClass: inetorgperson
>objectClass: ntuser
>uid: yellow
>ntUserCreateNewAccount: true
>ntUserDeleteAccount: true
>cn: yellow
>ntUserDomainId: yellow
>userPassword: {MD5}8cb32079718c657b02bbbb176b97d030
>creatorsName: uid=root,ou=administrators,ou=topologymanagement,
>o=netscaperoot
>modifiersName: uid=root,ou=administrators,ou=topologymanagement,
>o=netscaperoot
>createTimestamp: 20080318153555Z
>modifyTimestamp: 20080318153555Z
>nsUniqueId: f8f6c801-f50011dc-80ebbfe2-cc3ccdae
>
>Note the MD5(yellowpwd) = 8cb32079718c657b02bbbb176b97d030
>Then If I try logon the Windows AD (from Windows) with the username
>yellow and the password yellowred, I cannot log in. Instead, if I try
>logon the Windows AD with the username yellow and the
>password {MD5}8cb32079718c657b02bbbb176b97d030 I can log in.
>Do you think that this is a problem strictly related to Windows'
>problem? How can I get over it?
>Thank you in advance.

>========================================================================================
>AVISO LEGAL: Esta información es privada y confidencial y está
dirigida
>únicamente a su destinatario. Si usted no es el destinatario original
de
>este mensaje y por este medio pudo  acceder a dicha información por
favor
>elimine el mensaje. La distribución o copia de este mensaje está
>estrictamente prohibida. Esta comunicación es sólo para  propósitos
de
>información y no debe ser considerada como propuesta, aceptación ni
como
>una declaración de voluntad oficial de NUCLEO S.A.  La transmisión de
>e-mails no garantiza que el correo electrónico sea seguro o libre de
error.
>Por consiguiente, no manifestamos que esta información sea completa o
>precisa.  Toda información está sujeta a alterarse sin previo aviso.
>
> This information is private and confidential and intended for the
>recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient of this message
you
>are hereby notified that any review,  dissemination, distribution or
>copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This communication is
for
>information purposes only and shall not be regarded neither as a
proposal,
>acceptance nor as a statement of will or official statement from
NUCLEO
>S.A. . Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-
free.
>Therefore,  we do not represent that this information is complete or
>accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information is
>subject to change without notice.

Tutto Incluso: ADSL 24h a 8 MB + TELEFONATE gratis in offerta a 4,95 Euro al mese fino al 20/03/08.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/promo/tuttoincluso/