[Fedora-directory-users] Installation problem DS 1.1 on F9

Robert M. Albrecht romal at gmx.de
Mon May 12 18:14:00 UTC 2008

Hi Rich,

thanks for your response.

[root at nass ~]# rpm -qi fedora-ds-base
Name        : fedora-ds-base               Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 1.1.0.1                           Vendor: Fedora Project
Release     : 4.fc9                         Build Date: Mi 16 Apr 2008
20:18:14 CEST
Install Date: So 11 Mai 2008 14:00:09 CEST      Build Host:
xenbuilder4.fedora.phx.redhat.com
Group       : System Environment/Daemons    Source RPM:
fedora-ds-base-1.1.0.1-4.fc9.src.rpm
Size        : 4681159                          License: GPLv2 with exceptions
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Do 24 Apr 2008 22:26:22 CEST, Key ID b44269d04f2a6fd2
Packager    : Fedora Project
URL         : http://directory.fedoraproject.org/
Summary     : Fedora Directory Server (base)
Description :
Fedora Directory Server is an LDAPv3 compliant server.  The base package
includes
the LDAP server and command line utilities for server administration.

[root at nass ~]# rpm -qi fedora-ds-admin
Name        : fedora-ds-admin              Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 1.1.4                             Vendor: Fedora Project
Release     : 1.fc9                         Build Date: Di 15 Apr 2008
19:31:42 CEST
Install Date: So 11 Mai 2008 14:00:12 CEST      Build Host:
xenbuilder4.fedora.phx.redhat.com
Group       : System Environment/Daemons    Source RPM:
fedora-ds-admin-1.1.4-1.fc9.src.rpm
Size        : 1058495                          License: GPLv2
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Di 29 Apr 2008 16:06:06 CEST, Key ID b44269d04f2a6fd2
Packager    : Fedora Project
URL         : http://directory.fedoraproject.org/
Summary     : Fedora Administration Server (admin)
Description :
Fedora Administration Server is an HTTP agent that provides management features
for Fedora Directory Server.  It provides some management web apps that can
be used through a web browser.  It provides the authentication, access control,
and CGI utilities used by the console.
[root at nass ~]#

setup-ds-admin.pl did not bring any error messages.

I will erase the packages and start all over.

cu romal