[Fedora-directory-users] Re: Directory server connection problems after enabling TLS

Kenneth Holter kenneho.ndu at gmail.com
Tue May 13 11:06:19 UTC 2008

Solved!

Turns out that I had used the LDAP server's ip-address instead of it's FQDN
when configuring the client. This is apperantly not correct according to
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2830.txt section 3.6

So the solution was simply to issue "authconfig-tui", and replace the LDAP
server's IP address with it's FQDN.