[Fedora-directory-users] How to control the BIND operation using ACI

C.S.R.C.Murthy murthy at barc.gov.in
Thu May 8 06:00:12 UTC 2008

Hello all,
    Iam using directory server for squid ldap authentication. Squid
takes username/password, binds the directory server and if the BIND
operation is successful it allows the user through proxy. My problem is
how to specify an ACI so that BIND operation is allowed only from
certain IP address?. ACI allows me to restrict READ/SEARCH/WRITE
operations but not BIND operation. Please help.

-murthy