[Fedora-directory-users] changing non SMP kernel fedora install into a SMP kernel fedora install

Adam Valenzuela adamaod at gmail.com
Thu May 8 17:39:35 UTC 2008

Hello group,

     I am trying to locate some documentation or user information on how to
allow FDS to run on an SMP kernel.  The installation directions I have call
for a non SMP kernel, but do not mention anything (positive of negative)
about running on a SMP kernel.  Currently I have a need to consolidate
servers, and my FDS install needs to reside on a box that has to use an SMP
kernel.

     I had heard this could be done but I am having trouble locating
information on this particular issue.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

--
Thank you,
Adam A. Valenzuela