[Fedora-directory-users] How to control the BIND operation using ACI

Andrey Ivanov andrey.ivanov at polytechnique.fr
Fri May 9 18:37:03 UTC 2008

Yes, i think that there is no way to deny a BIND depending on the
group and originating IP condition. You can however deny any other
access (read/compare/search). Depending on the filter you define for
squid/sendmail/php web page (even the simplest objectClass=*)  these
conditions are equivalent (the ldapsearch will bind but it will always
return an empty set)...