[Fedora-directory-users] Synchronization with multiple AD domains

John Dickinson jad at jadickinson.co.uk
Mon May 12 07:43:21 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am designing a integrated Directory system and as part of it I need
to link two Active Directory domains. They both contain the same set
of users but exist in different domains for historical reasons. I want
to link them so that users created in one domain auto-magically get
created in the other.

Since you can create multiple Windows Sync Agreements in Fedora DS I
guess it could be used to make this work. I plan to test it soon but
in the meantime am wondering if anyone else has tried this and knows
of any problems or a better way?

Thanks
John
---