[Fedora-directory-users] FDS - AD: sync deactivated status

Paolo Barbato paolo.barbato at igi.cnr.it
Tue May 13 06:50:17 UTC 2008

I also "sponsor" to add these values in sync. Actually I simply plan
to give the same expiration date both to AD and FD .

Regards,
Paolo.

Paolo Barbato               email: mailto:paolo.barbato at igi.cnr.it
Network Administrator   phone: (39-049)-829-5097
                                             (39-049)-829-5000
Corso Stati Uniti,4            www: http://www.igi.cnr.it
35127 Camin-Padova       PGP: http://www.igi.cnr.it/wwwpgp/rfx_paolo_barbato.pgp
ITALY                      JabberID: rfx_paolo_barbato at messenger.efda.org