[Fedora-directory-users] FDS - AD: sync deactivated status

Sören Malchow Soeren.Malchow at interone.de
Tue May 13 09:30:52 UTC 2008

Dear Esteban,

no, we have not managed to snyc the attributes between Active Directory
and FDS, but as Rich said, i filed a bug in the bugzilla, and hopefully
this issue is resolved in the next version

Regards
Soeren

"Esteban Torres Rodriguez" <etorres at dap.es>
Sent by: fedora-directory-users-bounces at redhat.com
13.05.2008 08:53
Please respond to
"General discussion list for the Fedora Directory server project."
<fedora-directory-users at redhat.com>

<Fedora-directory-users at redhat.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [Fedora-directory-users] FDS - AD: sync deactivated status

Hello everyone:

Sören Malchow, has managed to synchronize all the attributes of AD?

I took time trying to synchronize all the attributes of AD to SDS but I
have not succeeded.

That has managed to synchronize attributes?
As you've done?

Greetings.

Esteban Torres Rodríguez
ÁREA DE SOPORTE TÉCNICO - Administración de Servidores
Subdirección de Sistemas Informáticos
Empresa Pública Desarrollo Agrario y Pesquero,
email: etorres at dap.es

>>> Sören Malchow <Soeren.Malchow at interone.de> 9/5/2008 16:07 >>>
Dear all,

i have a FDS with synchronization to an AD up and running, everything
including password sync is fine, the only attribute that is needed and
not
synching is whether the user is deactivated or not.

I can deactive users seperately in FDS or AD but it does not sync,
after
alot of research i could not find a solution for that, can someone
please
point me the way ?

Regards
Soeren