[Fedora-directory-users] MMR: excessive clock skew

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Wed May 14 02:04:08 UTC 2008

On Tue, 13 May 2008, Rich Megginson wrote:

> Has anyone seen these errors with 1.1?  We fixed a few 64-bit issues in 1.1.

I opened the original bug on this; we've been on 1.1 for a few months
now and haven't seen any of the many replication issues that plagued
us under 1.0.4.

That's not to say they're necessarily solved, as we ran on 1.0.4 for a
year and half, but things definitely look better.  I can certainly
heartily recommend the upgrade to anyone experiencing replication
issues on 1.0.4.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University