[Fedora-directory-users] FDS instance over UDP port (389)

Hello,

 I've got a question,

Is there any way for raise a LDAP instance over 389 UDP port (CLDAP)?

  I've been trying to join a WindowsXP machine to a
FDS(backend)-SAMBA3(PDC) environment, and I've got a problem:

Sniffing a WindowsXP (client) machine traffic, I see there are LDAP
petitions (connections) through UDP 389 port, and FDS instance run over
TCP ports.

Thanks,