[Fedora-directory-users] Coolkey

Zach Casper zach.casper at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 22:04:14 UTC 2008

I'm currently attempting to use the Coolkey applet but we are not Gemalto
users/developers.
Does a version exist in a CAP file versus the IJC built Java Card applet

or

Does a non-Cyberflex dependent src exist? I don't believe that SDK is
available but non-the-less it was still a "for fee" piece.

Where is the true Open Source non-dependent Coolkey solution?

We have already been using MUSCLE and others but I understand Coolkey has
matured from v0.9.1 and current MUSCLE is at v0.9.8

Zach