[Fedora-directory-users] Replicate o=NetscapeRoot database

Hugo Etievant hugo.etievant at inrp.fr
Wed Nov 19 09:09:58 UTC 2008

hello,

- I have installed 2 Directory servers, the second (DS2) is registered
on the first (DS1).
- I have installed multi master replication between the both (DS1 and
DS2) for user data on userRoot database.
Here, that is working.

- Finally, I try to configure multi master replication for
o=NetscapeRoot database between 2 DS with the same way of conventional
replication, after copying o=NetscapeRoot database from DS1 to DS2.
Replication work, but Administration Server of DS2 refuse to start on
the replica of NetscapeRoot.

The Admin Guide is not clear about NetscapeRoot replication
(8.14. Replicating o=NetscapeRoot for Administration Server Failover
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/8.0/Managing_Replication-Replicating-ADS-for-Failover.html
)

It exists a way with GUI Console to configure replication for
o=NetscapeRoot on existing architecture ?

Who have experimented this point ?

regards

--
* Hugo Étiévant