[Fedora-directory-users] Replicate o=NetscapeRoot database

Hugo Etievant hugo.etievant at inrp.fr
Wed Nov 19 16:21:58 UTC 2008

John Dickinson a écrit :

> On 19 Nov 2008, at 15:14, Hugo Etievant wrote:
>
>> hello,
>>
>>> I have put together some notes here:
>>>
>>> http://jadickinson.co.uk/test/howto/replicating-netscaperoot-on-fedora-ds/
>>>

>>> they could do with testing - please let me know if you find any
>>> problems.
>>>

>> With your procedure, initialization of consumer fails.
>>
>> I apply your LDAP script but on server1, i have the following errors :
>>
>> [19/Nov/2008:15:20:45 +0100] NSMMReplicationPlugin - agmt="cn=RA12"
>> (server2:389): Incremental update failed and requires administrator
>> action
>> [19/Nov/2008:15:20:46 +0100] NSMMReplicationPlugin - agmt="cn=RA12"
>> (server2:389): Unable to acquire replica: Excessive clock skew
>> between the supplier and the consumer. Replication is aborting.
>>
>> what "administrator action" is needed ?
>
> It looks like the clocks are not synced on your two servers. Are you
> using ntp?

Thanks John, my server time config was not the required.
I change this, and the replication is working :-)

Your tutorial permits me to make up replication for NetscapeRoot config
suffix.
My Administration Server Console is working too, it is very good !

It is pity that there is not GUI way to configure replication for
NetscapeRoot !

best regards
--
* Hugo Étiévant