[Fedora-directory-users] Re: SYNC without password ...

Vipul Ramani vipulramani at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 05:21:39 UTC 2008

Hi Rich ,

i have done setup from scratch ... again ...acutally this is my  ( 9th time
i am testing... )

for CA - i generated  certification of requst from FDS and and that  CSR is
signed by ADC - CA .  Then i installed @ CA @ FDS ..

------------ error -- -------------
 NSMMReplicationPlugin - agmt ="cn=vedant " ( labdc01:636) : simple bind
failed , LDAP sdk error 91  ( Can't connect to the LDAP server ) ,  Netscape
Portable Runtime error - 8179  ( Peer's Certificate issuer is not recoginzed
)

I have one question  -  I ADC it installted  i think StandAlone CA - not
Enterprise CA ( i am not Windows Admin and i dont know much about ADC ) ...

so , to work PassSYN - FDS CSR must be signed by  *" Enterprise CA "* ???

*and Any tip how to do i check on win2003 ( x64 edition )  Enterprise CA is
installed or not ???? ...
*

thanks in adv to all ... FDS users ...

Regards