[Fedora-directory-users] LDAP Error with sync agreement using ssl

Groot, Mathijs de (IDT Competence Java) math.de.groot at logica.com
Tue Sep 2 13:06:29 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have / had the same problem.

The first question is, what architecture are you running, a 32bit of 64bits version?

Im working with a Red Hat Directory Server, Ive set up the SSL and the certificates for a few times now on 64bit RHEL servers, but it is just not working

I'm working on it with the Red Hat Support team but haven't got the solution yet.

Ive set up a couple of 32bits servers and they are working fine with the windows synchronization over SSL.

If more people have it same problem (32bits vs 64bits SSL Sync), I would like to hear from it.

And if you are running a 64bits Red Hat Enterprise 5 server and the Windows Sync over SSL is working fine, I would like to know what version you are running.

Best regards,

Mathijs de Groot