[Fedora-directory-users] LDAP proxy

Michal Rejda mrejda at kerio.com
Tue Apr 21 07:12:10 UTC 2009

Yes, you are right. I use the console to browse AD tree. But I do this because there is attention marker before the root suffix (lib-w2k3r2) in the Directory tab and I just double click on it.
I tried ldapsearch using AD user (Administrator). I'm able to login but the ldapsearch don't show any results (I use Apache Directory Studio). When I looked into Whireshark log, I now see that another critical extension is missing: 2.16.840.1.113730.3.4.12. The log is in the attachment.