[Fedora-directory-users] LDAP proxy

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Wed Apr 22 13:25:12 UTC 2009

Michal Rejda wrote:

> [...]
Yes. This is the nsslapd-lastmod attribute in cn=config - set this to 0
> or rewrite attributes name into AD attributes name (e.g. modifytimestamp -> whenChanged)? I cannot change AD schema.

No, it's not possible to map it.

BTW, I would really appreciate it if you could write up something for
the wiki about "using chaining to create an AD 'view'" - if you would
rather just send me the info in an email, that would be fine too.