[389-users] Re: setting up multi master replication

Alan McKay alan.mckay at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 22:07:38 UTC 2009

OK, sorry again to cry wolf, but I think this is a real question this time :-)
Back to the Red Hat doc it says :

 Specify the replication settings for the multi-mastered read-write replica.

   1.
      In the Directory Server Console, select the Configuration tab.
   2.
      In the navigation tree, expand the Replication folder, and
highlight the replica database.
      The Replica Settings tab for that database opens in the
right-hand side of the window.

The picture they show does not give me enough detail, because when I
expand the "Replication" folder to highlight the "replica database", I
see 2 entries in there and I'm not sure which one to use.  I see
"NetscapeRoot" and "userRoot".   I click on either of those and I see
the tabs like in the Red Hat doc.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/8.1/admin/Managing_Replication-Configuring_Multi_Master_Replication.html