[389-users] Multimaster replication out of sync

Mitja Mihelic( mitja.mihelic at arnes.si
Mon Dec 7 16:17:13 UTC 2009

Hi!

We have two instances of the DS in a multimaster replication setup.
We had to restore the database of one of the servers from backup.
While the second master was down, the first was receiving updates.
After we fired up the restored master it started receiving updates as
soon as a change occurred on the first master (i.e. after 15 minutes)
After the sync finished, we noticed they weren't identical.
Clicking "Send updates now" from the replication agreement does not help.

Is there a way to get them synced up again ? Other than reinitializing
the second/restored master ?

Regards,
Mitja