[389-users] Linked attributes plugin

Juan Asensio Sánchez okelet at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 10:19:46 UTC 2009

Hi Andrey

Thak you very much. The memberOf plugin is working fine in a test server.
Have you any experience with read only databases (configured as "referral on
update")?

Also, we have defined many replication agreements that are already working.
Thay are configured to sync all attributes, but now I have to exclude the
memberOf attribute. Is possible to modify current agreements to exclude that
attribute or must I re-create all them again?

Regards.