[Fedora-directory-users] Re: Referential Integrity

Tim Hartmann hartmann at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 3 18:55:35 UTC 2009

John A. Sullivan III wrote:
> Hi, Tim.  I didn't have time to peruse this (still under a nasty
> deadline) but I was looking for one thing I didn't see in your post.
> I'm pulling this from memory so please double check it but did you
> enable the presence attribute (?) for indexing on all the items listed i
> the referential integrity plugin?
>
> By the way, if I might mention it, would you kindly post to the bottom
> of future threads.  Top posting makes it very difficult for newcomers to
> the list to follow.  Thanks - John

Whoops! Clearly an indication of my own newness! Bottom posting it shall
be!

Presence shows up as enabled by default in the index that I created.
When I created the the index for memberuid both "equality" and
"presence" were preselected, so I figured I'd just stick with the defaults.

No worries about time, thank you very much for looking at this with me
at all!  I'll look forward to hearing from you when time permits!

Tim