[Fedora-directory-users] Updating Consumer replica failsreferralto the master from the console.

Chavez, James R. james.chavez at sanmina-sci.com
Tue Feb 3 20:56:26 UTC 2009

Howard, Thank you for the insight..I have seen your posts on other
mailing lists and will definitely take what you said into consideration.
I will look to implement chaining soon. However is it possible to
implement chaining over SSL using simple authentication and not
certificate based authentication? I believe I had read it was not but I
may be mistaken.

And since you posted let me ask you this..Is it possible to extend the
FDS schema to include the yast.schema extension that OpenLDAP contains
in the SUSE OpenLDAP package. I am looking for the "susegrouptemplate"
object class and such.

Thank you again
James