[Fedora-directory-users] Updating Consumer replica failsreferralto the master from the console.

Ryan Braun [ADS] ryan.braun at ec.gc.ca
Tue Feb 3 21:15:14 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 03 February 2009 20:56, Chavez, James R. wrote:

> And since you posted let me ask you this..Is it possible to extend the
> FDS schema to include the yast.schema extension that OpenLDAP contains
> in the SUSE OpenLDAP package. I am looking for the "susegrouptemplate"
> object class and such.

You can add your own schema to fds,  but they are in a different format IIRC
from the .schema's included with openldap.

Have a look in /etc/dirsrv/schema (for system wide schema changes on any NEW
dbs created) and in

/etc/dirsrv/slapd-INSTANCE/schema (for that instances schema files)

I haven't looked at a .schema file for some time now,  but I'm pretty sure
about them not working out of the box with fds. /shrug.

Ryan