[Fedora-directory-users] Question about Red Hat Directory Source Code

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Thu Feb 5 19:37:01 UTC 2009

Chun Tat David Chu wrote:
> Dave,
>
> Thanks for your information.
>
> Can you please tell me the URL to the Red Hat/Fedora repository that
> you're talking about?  I am not sure where is that.
Use CVS - CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/dirsec

The main directory server component is ldapserver - there are also
components for the admin server and console and other stuff.

if you do a cvs checkout ldapserver, you can then use cvs status -v
<filename> to look at the tags