[Fedora-directory-users] Should the password policy set the shadow* attributes on user add?

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Fri Feb 6 16:59:33 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 09:44 -0700, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> I've configured a global password policy but when I add a user none of
> the shadowMax/shadowWarning/etc attributes are set.  Is this expected?
> With this cause a problem?

I'm not an expert on this but I would assume you have enabled the posix
account. However, I do not believe those fields are part of the
posixaccount objectclass.  Rather, I think you need to add a
shadowaccount objectclass.  Not sure - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation
jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com