[389-users] OpenLDAP as a slave of Fedora Directory Server?

Anne Cross across at itasoftware.com
Thu Jul 30 22:32:28 UTC 2009

Rats.  That's pretty much the conclusion I'd reached, but I'd hoped I
was wrong, based on the wiki page.  Unfortunately, for account
terminations, we need more than just the ldif export/import, and
Security is kind of cranky about the lack.

Thanks for the answer.  I guess I'll cross my fingers that somebody
takes it off of the wishlist soon.

    -- juniper