[389-users] Registering to a central admin server

Chris Phillips chris at untrepid.com
Thu Jun 11 11:18:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

Can someone describe how to register an existing dirsrv instance to an
existing admin server? The ds-setup-admin.pl scripts clearly performs the
registration exercise along with the build, but I can't see how to do this
as a single, 100% safe non-destructive way of registering existing machines
to a central admin server, to avoid having to annoyingly connect to admin
instances on evey existing machine as we currently have to.

Thanks

Chris