[389-users] OS to authenticate to DS using TLS

Doug Coats dcoatshca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:15:04 UTC 2009

Thanks John!  I found that in your email.  I think my problem might have had
some connection with still using localhost in the console command instead of
the subject in the certificate.

I have read so many different instructions and discussions on this subject
it is hard to keep it all straight as to what I read where.

I guess my next endeavor is setting up Samba.  Any words of wisdom as I
stumble down that path?

Again - many thanks!  You and Dave have been a huge help!