[389-users] Unregistering a server from a configuration server

Vince Tingey vtingey at msl.ubc.ca
Fri Jun 19 20:19:28 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to this server so please take it easy on me :-)

I found plenty of documentation to register a secondary server with a
primary configuration server.  I could not find any documentation on how
to unregister the server if its no longer around or some other reason.
I'd like it to not show up in the console anymore.  How do I do this?

Thank you,

--

Vince 		        |  Michael Smith Laboratories
IT Systems Coordinator  |  University of British Columbia