[389-users] Replication error

Luke Altkom sobi_altkom at o2.pl
Mon Jun 29 14:50:54 UTC 2009

Hello,

as a new member of this maillist, first of all I'd like to say hello to everybody :).

I have problem with replication on my three Fedora Directory Servers. All three have replication agreements (multiple master model), but in admin console I have following informations:

[on directory]
- with directory1: Incremental update has failed and requires administrator actionSystem error. Error Code: -1
- with directory2: Incremental update has failed and requires administrator actionSystem error. Error Code: -1

[on directory1]
- with directory: Incremental update succeeded
- with directory2: Incremental update succeeded

[on directory2]
- with directory: Incremental update succeeded
- with directory1: Incremental update succeeded

The problem is, that most of changes are made on server called "directory", but they didn't propagate to others two servers. I have googled for "Incremental update has failed and requires administrator actionSystem error", but results didn't gave me literally nothing. And because I'm not an experienced FDS user, I ask You for some clue(s) on what's going on and how to solve my problem.

Of course I can post more detailed info, but I don't know (yet) which information can have any value for You.

Best regards,
Luke.