[Fedora-directory-users] /usr/lib64/dirsrv/modules/mod_admserv.so will not load

Ryan Manikowski ryan.manikowski at 2ergo.com
Mon Mar 23 21:18:01 UTC 2009

Edit /etc/sysconfig/httpd and find the line that says httpd.worker.
Uncomment that and then try and start the Admin server.

Apache by default uses prefork in Centos/RHEL/Fedora.

Beward that unless php (if you're using it) was compiled for threads, it
will not work with httpd.worker on Centos w/ Apache 2.0.x/2.2.x.

Ryan Manikowski | System Administrator

:703.677.8499:
ryan.manikowski at 2ergo.com

2ergo – Digital leaders in a mobile world

Mobile Excellence Award - Best Innovator
Mobile Star Award - Best Enterprise Mobile Web Publishing Solution
Webby Awards - Official Honoree for Best Mobile News Site
Deloitte Fast 50 - Fastest Growing Technology Companies in the UK
GSMA - GSMA Mobile Innovation Award Finalist
Vodafone - Vodafone Innovation Award

***** Email confidentiality notice *****
This message (including attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. The content and views expressed are those of the sender and not necessarily the 2ergo Group. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy or use any part of it. Please delete all copies immediately and notify the sender.