[389-users] Re: [Fedora-directory-users] FDS 1.2 - error when reinitialized dirsrv after the replication

Priscilla Leao priscilla.lanne at gmail.com
Mon May 18 13:04:35 UTC 2009

Rich,

After some tests, we discovered that the problem occurs when there is view
object (objectclass = nsview) on the directory. If we create a base that
contains only groups and users, the error message doesn't exist, but if we
create a view object, the message appears. The same error message occurs
when we replicated database that has views. It's important to observe that
the view is working correctly. This situation started with the FDS 1.2
version. If we use the FDS 1.1.3 version, that's all ok.

Thanks,
Priscilla Lanne