[389-users] Easy way to add an object class value to all users

Vince Tingey vtingey at msl.ubc.ca
Tue Nov 3 17:34:25 UTC 2009

Hi Michael,

Yeh I thought I would have to resort to something like that.  Generating
a huge LDIF file containing change records for each user was what I was
hoping to avoid or find some shortcut for...

I guess I'm going to have to look at writing a PHP script now or
something.  Too bad I can't just select all the users in the Java
console and add the class...

Thanks,

- Vince