[389-users] Configuring Multimaster Replication

Morris, Patrick patrick.morris at hp.com
Tue Sep 22 15:27:13 UTC 2009

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009, Allan Gaston Hougham wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I trying to create a Multimaster Replication (two master only, active-active)
> and I tryed with this solution but this issue is not working
>
> http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:MultiMasterReplication
>
> Is posible to have two masters servers? any have this implementation in production?

A couple things:

1. When starting a new thread, don't reply to someone else's message and
change the subject. Those of use with threaded mail readers probably
won't see it, since your message will be included in a thread on a
totally different subject.

2. Yes, multi-master replication works.  Give us some details about
what's not working for you and what's in your logs and someone can
probably help you out.