[389-users] Deleting entries that are not modified recently

Juan Asensio Sánchez okelet at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 06:36:53 UTC 2009

Hi

All entries in the directory have some operational attributes called
createTimestamp, modifiTimestamp, creatorsName and modifiersName. With
them, you can check when an entry has been created or modified, and
who did it. I think this is what you are looking for.

Those attributes, thar are operational, are not returned when you ask
for all attributes, you must specify their names manually:

ldapsearch ...... "(objectClass=*)" * createTimestamp

Regards