[389-users] Making changes to the DN attribute of an LDAP object

Kenneth Holter kenneho.ndu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 16:32:16 UTC 2010

Thanks for your reply.

It's actually as simple as changing DN
"uid=someuser,ou=users,dc=example,dc=org"
to "uid=SOMEUSER,ou=users,dc=example,dc=org" kind of thing.  But I think I
got it wrong in the first place, because what I was trying to do was to make
the username uppercase, and by converting the value of "uid" attribute to
uppcase I get just that. Thanks anyway.

- Kenneth