Documentation project status

Nick nick at zder.net
Sun Dec 21 14:47:40 UTC 2003

Hello everyone, I looking to help out where I can with the documentation
project.  However, I have a few questions which I could not find answers
to:

1. Are sections on the project site the only ones being pursued?
The main site shows --
Tammy Fox: Installation Guide
Paul W. Frields: TBD
Luiz Rocha: Configuring and Using PDAs

2. For sections underway, what are their status?

3. Are there any priorities or road maps for this project?

4. The main Red Hat site already has some great documentation which is
largely applicable to Fedora, is anybody "converting" or "borrowing"
from this to get started? (better yet, are we allowed to do so, legally)

Nick