Documentation project status

Daniel Gonzalez dgonzo at optonline.net
Mon Dec 29 20:54:18 UTC 2003

Sorry for intruding, but I'm a newcomer to this list and was reading the thread regarding Red Hat documentation and it not being open source. It seems that there is a "publisher's edition" of Red Hat docs that are being used right now... Could anyone here explain what is the difference between the official Red Hat docs and this publisher edition?

http://linuxcentral.com/catalog/?prod_code=B000-352&id=C1C0aAmWPDXCs

If I'm speaking out of my arse, please let me know

Regards
Dan Gonzalez
dgonzo at optonline.net
spam_me_silly at linux.net