FEDORA PDF

NAGARAJ nagaraj at 1care.org
Tue Dec 30 05:26:58 UTC 2003

hai
The main inconv: of fedora now is we users powerusers of linux are unable to find out or innnovate the Fedora only bcosa we are not getting the Any PDF MANUALS OR INSTALLATION GUIDE OR CUSTOMISATION GUIDES THAT KIND OF STUFF AS WE ARE AVAILABLE as in REDHAT LINUX 9; So if anyone is hjaving the Fedora PDF manauals please send me to maild id:
nagaraj at 1care.org
So that we can customise the Fedora how it works and what are the pros and cons between the RedhatLinux and Fedora new releases..

NAGARAJAN.C.H
Senior Support Engineer
FIRST SIGHT COMPUTING
New Delhi