Documentation project status

Daniel Gonzalez dgonzo at optonline.net
Tue Dec 30 12:38:44 UTC 2003

Ed-

Thanks for the explanation. I don't have any experience writing documentation specific to Linux distributions, but I do write a lot of documentation for my job as an engineer in the phone/cable company. I want to volunteer my services in any way I can to the documentation project. So I'm posting this offer to the list in case anyone has any documentation that he/she may want proof-read. I installed Fedora Core 1 a couple of weeks ago, so I can physically work through any tutorials that will get submitted. BTW, I haven't touched a Red Hat distro since 6.0 and when the Fedora install was completed, I was amazed. It's come such a long way in such a short period of time.

Anyway, hope I can assist

Regards
Dan Gonzalez